Be inspired by the aerosol, beauty and drinks packaging experts
The ADF&PCD and PLD conference programmes deliver high quality and technical content designed in collaboration with brands. Innovation, technology transfer and sustainable developments are at the heart of the conferences.
The two-day conference aims to give a fresh perspective on how to overcome daily challenges faced by different sectors, such as the beauty, automotive or pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on cosmetics packaging, aerosol innovations and strategies for the future of the aerosol and cosmetics industries.
What can I see at the ADF&PCD and PLD Talks?
The ADF conference programme features all the latest topics in the aerosol industry, including the beauty, automotive or pharmaceutical sectors.
The PCD conference programme will give you a fresh perspective on how to overcome your daily challenges, such as sustainability or design and will unveil the trends on the future of beauty packaging.
Feed your need for design and technology inspiration at the PLD theatre with speakers from the world’s top premium and luxury drinks brands and the most creative design agencies.
The Innovation & Technology Theatre (ITT) is an interactive conference area open to all visitors, at the heart of the exhibition. It will feature speakers discussing their latest innovations and product launches.
- Global market trends and regulation
- Aerosol technologies, technical advances and innovations
- Eco-design and sustainable developments
- The future of the global aerosol industry
- Beyond personal care: what are the challenges of the industrial and automotive sectors?
- Retail trends outlook
- What changes are in store for the fragrance of tomorrow?
- How packaging players adapt to the needs of indie brands
- Packaging: the challenge of sensoriality and emotion
- Rethinking eco-responsible plastic packaging
- Design inspiration
- Creating premium & luxury packaging
- Smart & intelligent packaging
- Cross-function collaboration
- New design codes
“Sandy and I truly enjoyed our participation in the conference. The event itself was really impressive with so many interesting vendors and conference presentations that were outstanding. We really enjoyed our workshop and the attendees were engaged and provided for a collaborative and informative experience.
I feel very fortunate to have built a relationship with you and ADF&PCD and am always happy to support your organization in any way I can.”