Entries for the ADF&PCD and PLD Innovation Awards are now closed.
Shortlists will be announced at the Digital Days taking place 23, 25 and 30 March 2021.
Follow these easy steps to enter the ADF&PCD and PLD Innovation Awards.
- First, select how many entries you wish to submit in each category using the menu below
- When you are ready, click the ‘Register’ button and complete your basic contact details
- Complete the visual test that checks you are human
- Finally, follow the ‘Access your registration’ button. You will be transferred to the entry portal where you can complete your entry submission.
Lastly, before you start! Please be aware that you will be asked for the following information:
- 3 high-resolution images of the pack
- Along with your application, you will be asked to send 3 physical samples of your entered pack to the team at: Josh Brooks, Easyfairs Oriex, 13 rue Guy Moquet, 92320 Chatillon, France before 15 January. Please note packs can’t be considered without the physical samples.