ADF - driving innovation in aerosols and dispensing
Personal care is the main consumer of aerosols, and more than 5.7 billion units are produced in Europe out of the 16 billion produced worldwide. ADF attracts international visitors from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, automotive and others in search of innovations. ADF greatly facilitates cross-industry networking and technology transfer with the many brand buyers involved.
ADF was launched in 2007 with 29 exhibitors and 400 visitors at the request of one of the largest cosmetic brands to meet the specific needs of aerosol and dispensing. It is the only event dedicated to showcasing the world’s most innovative aerosol and dispensing technologies.
ADF Core Values:
- Host dedicated events focused on innovation and the future of packaging & aerosol
- Create and explore synergies and technology transfers between the three co-located events
- Live up to the dynamism and creative energy of our host city Paris, home to the world’s leading perfume, personal care and fashion brands
- Provide business intelligence, best practices, data and analytics within our programming that helps attendees and exhibitors maximize their professional potential
- Celebrate the industry’s successes through the ADF&PCD and PLD Innovation Awards