Aerosol & Dispensing Forum
Personal care is the main user of aerosol and more than 5.7 billion of the 16 billion units globally produced*, are made in Europe. The ADF event in Paris attracts international visitors from industries such as household, pharmaceutical, automotive amongst others to seek innovation. ADF proactively facilitates cross-sector networking and transfer of technology for a wide breadth of industries to a high percentage of engaged brands & buyers.
ADF was launched in 2007 with 29 exhibitors and 400 participants on the request of one of the top cosmetic brand to answer the specific need about aerosol and dispensing systems. It is the only dedicated trade event showcasing the world’s most innovative aerosol and dispensing technologies delivering a blend of suppliers and content.
ADF&PCD Core Values
- Host dedicated events focused on innovation and the future of packaging & aerosol
- Create and explore synergies and technology transfers between the two co-located events
- Live up to the dynamism and creative energy of our host city Paris, home to the world’s leading perfume, personal care and fashion brands
- Provide business intelligence, best practices, data and analytics within our programming that help attendees and exhibitors maximize their professional potential
- Celebrate the industry’s successes through Innovation Awards & Pentawards programmes
Aerosol production by segment*
Aerosol production by geographic zone
Aerosol & Dispensing Forum key dates
Contact the team
Interested in exhibiting? Want to talk about speaking or visiting the event? Our team are here to help with your enquires.