ADF&PCD and PLD Paris returns to kick-start the year’s packaging innovations in beauty, luxury, drinks and FMCG
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2021 will be back in January 2021 with a mission to initiate the recovery in 2021 in both business and packaging innovation for beauty, luxury, beverage and mass market products.
The event, on 20-21 January 2021, will take place within an unprecedented global economic context, and will play a crucial role in driving a new wave of packaging innovation in perfumes, cosmetics, premium drinks, aerosols and dispensing systems, across its three distinct shows:
- ADF – Aerosol & Dispensing Forum is the only global event dedicated to promoting innovation and technology in the aerosol and dispensing industry.
- PCD – Packaging of Perfume, Cosmetics & Design is the world’s leading meeting place for innovation in cosmetic and perfume packaging.
- PLD – Packaging of Premium & Luxury Drinks, launched in 2020, connects packaging designers, influencers and buyers of premium wine, spirits and soft drinks brands with the world’s leading packaging suppliers and experts.
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris will offer packaging decision-makers an enriched experience where innovation, business, networking and safety will be the key words.
Taking place in Paris, the global capital of the luxury and beauty industry, this event is now the key strategic annual meeting both for suppliers and for packaging experts and designers at brand owners. With more than 550 exhibitors participating, it provides packaging decision-makers the ideal opportunity to discover all the latest products on the market, make new contacts and deepen relationships, learn about the key trends for the year to come and plan the year’s new packaging innovations.
In 2021, innovations and new products will, more than ever, be in the heart of the three shows with several new initiatives, such as:
- A new gallery dedicated to the finalists of the PCD and ADF Innovation Awards as well as to the finalists of the newly-launched PLD Innovation Awards;
- Conferences focusing on the biggest packaging innovation challenges in the post-COVID era, with speakers from the biggest brands and market players;
- A strengthened partnership with the Pentawards, the world’s leading packaging design competition, to highlight the future of packaging design,
- Enhanced visibility in the run-up to the event as well as at the show of the innovations and new products presented by the exhibitors.
What’s more, ADF&PCD and PLD Paris will be held in compliance with all safety, health and physical distancing measures: high hygiene standards, development of new health and safety protocols to meet today’s challenges.
Josh Brooks, Event Director of ADF&PCD and PLD Paris, says:
“This next edition will be the first major event in 2021 for the packaging industry and promises an ambitious programme focused on driving innovation in all its forms in the post-Covid world. The health and safety of our staff, exhibitors and visitors is our top priority. The hygiene and safety measures we are putting in place in the spacious setting of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles will ensure that the industry can meet, do business and innovate together in the safest and most user-friendly possible environment”.
More than 550 exhibitors* will be at the event.
The complete list of exhibitors is available under Exhibitor List – https://www.adfpcdparis.com/exhibitor/
Dates: Wednesday, January 20 and Thursday, January 21, 2021
Location: Paris Expo Porte de Versailles – Pavilion 7.2
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles – 75015 Paris – France
Organisation : EASYFAIRS ORIEX
Contact : JOSH BROOKS – Director – ADF&PCD et PLD Paris
LD +33 (0)1 40 22 72 84 ou +33 (0)6 62 98 83 52
Share this article
Latest news from ADF&PCD and PLD Paris
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2021 will be back in January 2021 with a mission to initiate the recovery in 2021 in both business and packaging innovation.