ADF and PCD Awards Paris 2020 winners announced!
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020, the dedicated event for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume, luxury drinks & cosmetic packaging community, has just announced the winners of its dedicated awards: ADF and PCD Awards Paris 2020.
The ADF and PCD Awards Paris, now in their 14th and 16th years respectively, are designed to single out the very best innovations across the aerosol, dispensing and beauty sectors. They were hosted this year by actor and TV host Sandra Lou.
The PCD Awards jury was led by packaging expert Alain Béthune, and Hervé Bouix, senior vice president of packaging innovation at Estée Lauder.
Jean Blottière, general secretary of Comité Français des Aérosols, was president of the ADF Awards judging panel.
For the ADF Awards, personal care and household names such as Kao, Tubex and Lindal received gongs alongside other exciting, innovative names like Anyway Spray and Virospack.
For the PCD Awards, eco-design was a determining factor in packaging development and a source of much of the innovation presented this year. Notably, when it came to large-volume categories like personal care, but also increasingly as refillable solutions are seen as a way of offering
new services and perceived value to consumers at the luxury end of the market.
The full list of winners for the ADF and PCD Awards Paris 2020 is as follows:
ADF Awards Paris 2020:
Personal Care – Aerosols:
- Award: Kao – Cape Hair Spray
- Certificate: Gatineau – Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Soothing Mist
- Certificate: Aerosol Service – Actuo
Personal Care – Dispensing
- Award: Kao – Bioré U Foam Stamp Hand Wash
- Certificate: Virospack – Dropper With Massager Tip
- Award: Kao – Attack Zero
- Certificate: Daizo – 1-Push Insecticide With 1cc Metered Valve
- Certificate: Anyway Spray – Deft
- Award: DOC – OFTA ARNISTIL
Industrial & Technical Application
- Award: DuPont – Great Stuff™ Smart Dispenser – Lindal
Aerosol Packaging Technology
- Award: Tubex – Aluminium Rise & Shine
- Award: Tubex – Dove Men & Care
PCD Awards Paris 2020:
- Award: Yves Saint Laurent – Serum Reboot
- Certificate: Cinq Mondes – Geto Supreme Le Contour Yeux Et Levres
- Award: Chanel – Eye
- Certificate: Chanel – Rouge Coco Flash
- Certificate: Gucci – Satin and Sheer Lipstick
Make-Up Mass Market
- Certificate: Bourjois – One Second Eyeshadow
- Certificate: Rimmel – Lasting Finish Extreme Lipstick
Fragrances – Men
- Certificate: Montblanc – Explorer Eau de Parfum
- Certificate: Jean-Paul Gaultier – Le Beau
Fragrances – Women
- Award: Lancôme – Idôle
- Award: Paco Rabanne – Pacollection
- Certificate: Azzaro – Wanted Girl
- Certificate: Chanel – MINI T&S 7ML
Limited Edition Box
- Certificate: Lancôme – Jasmin Marzipane
- Certificate: Chanel – Coffret Les Exclusifs Coromandel et Les Maisons D’art
- Award: L’Oreal Paris / Garnier / Botanicals – Elseve / Ultra Doux – Fresh Care
- Certificate: weDo – Professional
- Certificate: Philosophy – Nature In A Jar
- Certificate: Sephora – GOOD FOR SKIN. YOU. ALL.
Onsite Refillable Devices
- Award: L’Occitane – Verbena Fountain
- Award: Lancôme – Fontaine Idôle
- Certificate: Chanel – Fill Up
Emma Appert, marketing leader for ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020, said: “The ADF and PCD Awards presentation ceremony is always a highlight of the event. When we opened nominations in June we were inundated with entries, and the judging panel was hugely impressed by the innovation on display and the quality of the submissions.
“All nominees should be proud, and we’d like to pass on our congratulations to all our Award and Certificate winners – it was a hard-fought contest this year. We’re halfway through ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020, and this was a great way to end day one. The innovation, diversity and dedication to causes like sustainability really are commendable.”
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 has brought together more than 700 packaging suppliers and 8,000 buyers in the perfume, cosmetics, premium drinks, aerosols and dispensing sectors. It takes place at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Easyfairs enables communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
Easyfairs’ global portfolio of market leading packaging events is where the entire value chain comes together to shape the future of the packaging industry in a fun and memorable environment. The packaging portfolio consists of 34 events in 11 countries.
As a group, Easyfairs currently organises over 220 events in 17 countries, and also manages 10 events venues in the Benelux, Netherlands and Nordic region (Ghent, Antwerp, Namur, Mechelen-Brussels North, Hardenberg, Gorinchem, Venray, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö). The group employs more than 750 people and generated revenues exceeding €160 million for its financial year 2016-2017.
Easyfairs strives to be the most adaptable, agile and effective player in the events industry by employing committed individuals, deploying the best marketing and technology tools and developing strong brands. Visit the future with Easyfairs.
Share this article