Marking the 16th edition of PCD, the 14th edition of ADF, and the inaugural edition of PLD!
2020 is set to be a key diary date in perfume, cosmetics, and aerosol calendars for several reasons.
The PCD event marks its 16th year, while ADF celebrates its 14th anniversary. And this year, we introduce PLD to the family, making for an even more comprehensive and lively two days in Paris Porte de Versailles on 29th and 30th January.
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris remains the sector’s key event, as it guarantees that you will not only meet the biggest number of buyers in the perfume and cosmetics sector, but also in the pharmaceutical, food, wine and spirits, and automotive sectors, among others. The addition of PLD only adds further weight to our cross-sector mission statement.
The event offers a joined-up view of the packaging sector, and we aspire to initiate all-industry dialogue on many of the long-standing and emerging challenges facing multi-functional brand teams. ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 will serve as a forum for truly ground-breaking ideas.
The show floor is also organised to allow cross-pollination between ADF&PCD and PLD exhibitors. Suppliers that work across multiple verticals are housed in a central avenue that connects all zones.
An exclusive gallery of winners of the Pentawards will also showcase the very best of 2019 entries from across the full spread of the packaging world.
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 is the first time in which the conference agenda has been developed in close partnership with an official Advisory Board, comprising senior people from across the industry. It includes experts from many of the biggest names in cosmetics, drinks and personal care, representing brands such as Beiersdorf, Coty, Diageo, Edrington, Interparfums, Kao, Unilever and many more.
What is new?
- NEW Co-located event PLD – Packaging of Premium & Luxury Drinks
- NEW Conference Talks tailored to your business needs – including 40 NEW speakers
- 100 NEW exhibitors
- NEW Korean Pavilion
- NEW Perfume & Spirits Olfactory Workshop
- NEW ADF&PCD Art Trail
- NEW Mixology demonstrations on the PLD Cocktail Bar
- NEW Two extra restaurants
- NEW and improved visitor experience
Meet the leading suppliers in the highly innovative K-Beauty market in the Korean Pavilion.
Perfume & Spirits Olfactory Workshop
Experience and compare the scents that create perfumes and spirits in this interactive workshop led by scent experts Cinquième Sens, in association with the Fragrance Foundation France.
ADF&PCD Art Trail
Get inspiration for next packaging design with the ADF&PCD Art Trail showcasing creative artists
from across the Paris region.
Mixology hour on the PLD Bar
Discover this year’s signature PLD Cocktail Bar created by top-class mixologists and network with the industry.
Other highlights include:
- The ADF&PCD Paris 2020 Awards: The greatly anticipated and hotly contested annual awards celebrate the very best the sector had to offer in 2019
- Visitor tours: Tours on offer to visitors will include the Made in France tour, showcasing top suppliers from the French market; and Eco-tours, which highlight leading products and suppliers of sustainable packaging solutions.
- Innovation & Technology Theatre: The popular Innovation & Technology Theatre will be the home of new product presentations, launches and insight into the latest technical developments in packaging, with sessions themed by product type to make it easier for visitors to find the new products they are looking for.
A few things to remember before the event
- ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2020 is a unique concept that groups together three highly synergistic events. Still in pole position after all these years, the first packaging event of 2020 is indisputably the global professional reference event on innovation in packaging, aerosols and dispensing systems.
- Every year it brings together players in the perfume and cosmetics sector, but also in the pharmaceutical, food, wine and spirits, and much more. This is a real chance for cross-sector pollination, for the whole team!
- Each of the trade shows features new exhibitors and industry leaders: this year, over 700 suppliers in total are confirmed.
- This year, a great focus will be put on hot industry topics such as sustainability and Brexit.
Easyfairs enables communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
Easyfairs’ global portfolio of market leading packaging events is where the entire value chain comes together to shape the future of the packaging industry in a fun and memorable environment. The packaging portfolio consists of 34 events in 11 countries.
As a group, Easyfairs currently organises over 220 events in 17 countries, and also manages 10 events venues in the Benelux, Netherlands and Nordic region (Ghent, Antwerp, Namur, Mechelen-Brussels North, Hardenberg, Gorinchem, Venray, Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö).
The group employs more than 750 people and generated revenues exceeding €160 million for its financial year 2016-2017.
Easyfairs strives to be the most adaptable, agile and effective player in the events industry by employing committed individuals, deploying the best marketing and technology tools and developing strong brands. Visit the future with Easyfairs. For more information, visit our website.
For further information, please contact:
International Press relation
Tel: +44 (0) 7712 836 452
International Press relation
Tel: +44 (0) 7712 836 452
Relations Presse France
Tél : +33 (0)6 09 42 25 94
+44 (0)20 3196 4314
Community & Content Director
+33 (0)1 40 22 72 76
For stand booking enquiries, please contact:
Head of Sales ADF&PCD and PLD Paris
+44 (0)20 3196 4433
Share this article